Instructions for New Students
Welcome to Alachua County Public Schools, and Oak View Middle School. Below is a list of the forms that are required to be filled out by a child's parent or guardian for registration in our school district. You may download these forms in .pdf format by clicking on the New Student Information menu above.
- Basic Student Information
- Student Health History
- District Occupational Survey
- Home Language Survey
- Release of Information (if applicable)
In addition, you will need to bring the following documentation with you to complete your child's school registration:
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport (We will make a copy and the original will be given back to you. Passports will require an additional form to be filled out).
- Florida law requires first time entrants in public schools have a physical examination within 12 months prior to enrollment. The exam should be documented on HRS form 3040 (or a reasonable substitute covering all body systems).
- Certificate of Immunization
- Address Verification (2 Forms) (Examples are: property tax statement, lease agreement, utility bill. All must show parent's name and service address. Anything other than these will have to be handled at the School Board Zoning Department Office.
- Social Security Card (optional)
Thank you for having these documents available when you come to the office to register your child! We are glad to have you as a member of the Panther Family!