Santa Fe College Dual Enrollment: Each year students interested in applying for Dual Enrollment at SFC can do so by visiting their website and filling out their application. You must have passed the FCAT and have a good GPA. Students who typically do this dual enrollment take all classes on their campus. This is open to Juniors and Seniors. ***Parent and Student MUST have a meeting with Eastside Counselor before schedule will be adjusted for Dual Enrollment at SFC***
University of Florida Dual Enrollment: There are deadlines each semester that UF sets and will not budge from those deadlines. There is a process to follow:
1. Get permission from Ms. Turnage, the Assistant Principal for Curriculum
2. Fill out the appropriate paperwork and return to Cyndi Markoch in Guidance.
3. That paperwork is then sent to the County Guidance Supervisor. They give the county approval first and then forward all paperwork to UF. You are not to send anything to UF directly.
4. Process must be repeated each semester.
5. You must pick classes at UF that are not offered during the school day and you must choose class periods that are usually 1st or 6th periods for transportation purposes.
6. All Students will have a full schedule at Eastside and classes chosen at UF must be able to match our master schedule.
7. Must have taken the ACT and scored College ready scores in all categories or the SAT and scored college ready scores in each area.
8. Must also have a 3.25 GPA unweighted and be a Junior or Senior.