Registration and Enrollment
PLEASE ENROLL YOUR CHILD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO FACILITATE CLASS PLACEMENT.
Parents can pick up a pre-made packet at the school. They can also download and print the appropriate packet(s), fill out the forms and bring the completed forms to the school. To download the packets simply click on the links below. All forms are available at the school.
- Kindergarten student (9 page / 3/7MB)
- In-County Transfer Student (5 page / 2.1MB)
- Returning out of county/state student (6 page / 2.6MB)
- Out of state student (9 page / 3.9MB)
Any previous school records (ie. Report cards) are helpful but not necessary.
Please remember every potential student must have two (2) address verifications showing parents’ name and address:
- Current Utility Bill (electric, gas, land line phone, cable)
- Lease agreement
- Property Deed
- Property Tax Statement
Parents without 2 address verifications in their name will need to go to the County Zoning Office to verify their address. If the parent does not have these documents in their own name, they will need a letter from the person(s) with whom they are living/renting and two (2) address verifications in that person’s name.