• Coach Fields- PE


    Welcome to PE!    The Surgeon General recommends 30 minutes of moderate exercise daily.  PE is the perfect way to stay active, healthy, and fun.  We will have a variety of traditional and non traditional sports. Participation is very important in PE and counts as 80% of the final grade. Please be prepared and dressed out in order to participate fully. The other 20% of the final grade is journal assignments given on Friday, focusing on health and wellness.  

Calendar

  • There are no upcoming events to display.

View Calendar