Ms. Williams' 3rd Grade Magnet
Thanks for visiting our class website!
I hope that everyone has a FANTASTIC summer :)!
Ms. Williams’ Tips for Summer Break:
- READ! Make sure you are reading every week. This will help you to build your fluency and overall comprehension. Be sure to have conversations with someone about what you’re reading, too.
- BE CREATIVE! Participate in as many activities that require you to “think outside of the box,” problem solve, and express yourself. This can be going to a summer camp, doing arts and crafts, writing creative stories, performing science experiments, or putting on plays. The more creative, the better!
- STAY ACTIVE! Try to get at least 60 minutes of physical activity a day! Don’t just watch T.V. or sit in front of a computer.
- PRACTICE YOUR MATH FACTS! Continue to work on mastering your multiplication and division facts.
- KEEP A JOURNAL! Write down all of your experiences throughout the summer.