Greetings Norton Families,
We are greatly excited to welcome back our Norton students. In an effort to keep everyone safe, we will be making some adjustments.
First Day of School
- Parents of students in grades 1-5 will not be allowed to walk students to the classrooms.
- Kindergarten families wishing to walk their student to the classroom , may arrive between 8:00 and 8:30. Parents or guardian may walk their child to the back door.
- Pre-K and VPK families must walk their student to class if they are not arriving by bus.
- Teachers will be in the hallway directing students to class.
Visitors and Volunteers on Campus
- All visitors and volunteers must sign in at the front office.
- Before coming on campus, all visitors and volunteers must be approved unless coming to have lunch with your student.
- Families coming for lunch will be allowed to sit outside at the concrete picnic tables with their student only.
- All visitors and volunteers must wear a mask.
- We will revisit these policies as the school year continues.
I know that we are all excited to begin the year and families on campus. Please know that we are limiting access for the safety of students and staff but certainly want to begin having visitors again. If you have any questions or concerns about these policies please do not hesitate to contact me. I am happy to discuss them with you. You can reach me by phone at 352-955-6786 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.