Return to Headlines
Grad Bash Information
SENIORS: THE BUS TO GRAD BASH WIILL BE IN THE DROP OFF CIRCLE AT NHS AT 3:30 PM TOMORROW AND WILL LEAVE PROMPTLY AT 4:00 PM. IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE BUS BY 4:00 PM, YOU WILL BE LEFT BEHIND.
The following information was distributed to students and an email was sent this afternoon to those Seniors who have already purchased a ticket to participate in Grad Bash tomorrow night (April 1, 2022).
We have received the attached information from Universal Studios, regarding their Dress Code, which must be adhered to in order to participate in Grad Bash. Please make sure to take a moment to review this information so that everyone can have fun and fully participate in the events at Universal Studios tomorrow. If anyone does not meet Dress Code as set forth by Universal Studios, park staff will direct that person to the nearest store to purchase acceptable attire, delaying your entrance to the event.
Additionally, Universal Studios has also sent the following tips and reminders:
* Take a picture of the barcode side of your admission ticket in case your ticket is lost.
* Make sure you are abiding by the Dress Code policies of Universal Studios prior to entering the bus.
* Color wristband MUST be worn visibly AT ALL TIMES during Grad Bash.
* Your wristband will help you exit the park at the end of the night.
* At the end of the night, please DO NOT crowd the exit gates. The gates will not open until 2:00 am.
* Attraction queue lines will close according to wait times. Make sure to ride all your favorite attractions first!
Lastly, please remember that you will represent Newberry High School, Alachua County Public Schools, and your Newberry community during your visit to Universal Studios, as well as your travel to and from Newberry. Failure to behave appropriately by any student may result in disciplinary actions at the conclusion of the trip. We hope everyone has a fantastic time during your trip to Universal Studios and look forward to hearing about your experiences next week!