Who can I call for more information?

Posted by:

You should first call your child's anticipated school of enrollment with any questions you may have about enrollment.  You can access a list of schools and centers here:  Schools and Centers

If you have additional questions or are unsure which school your child is zoned to attend, please contact the Office of Student Assignment at zoning@gm.sbac.edu or (352)955-7700 and provide your address and student's grade level for zoning information.