Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
PTA Board Members
Carrie Howard - President
Jen Searby - Treasurer
Stacey Hectus - Secretary
Wondering what the PTA does?
When Archer Elementary School has a need, PTA does its best to fill it. Whether it's providing classroom volunteers, teacher appreciation, or special events, Archer PTA forms a bridge between parents and the school.
Some of the projects and events we are working on for the 2020-21 school year are:
- School Spirit T-Shirt and Magnet Sales
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation Events and Gifts
- Snowflakes during the holidays
Due to COVID restrictions, we are limited in our projects this year, but we are planning to come back strong for the 2021-22 school year.
You can purchase your school spirit wear and membership online at: https://archerpta.memberhub.
Why Become an Archer PTA Member?
- Members can vote on issues & elections at General Meetings
- Funds provided from Archer PTA supplement your child’s education, teachers and staff. Your donations provide additional resources and supplies NOT provided from the State due to budgetary shortages
- Enjoy the perks of being a PTA member, like discounted admission to LEGOLAND!
- Membership fees are only $5!