Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
PTA Board Members
Carrie Howard - President
Daisy Taylor - Vice President
Kelsi King - Treasurer
Amy Blankenfeld - Secretary
Wondering what the PTA does?
When Archer Elementary School has a need, PTA does its best to fill it. Whether it's providing classroom volunteers, teacher appreciation, or special events, Archer PTA forms a bridge between parents and the school.
Some of the projects and events we are working on for the 2018-2019 school year are:
- Faculty Welcome Back Luncheon
- Walk-a-Thon to raise funds for School Improvement, School Safety and Faculty Professional Development
- Honor roll prizes for students
- Spring Carnival
- School Spirit T-Shirt and Magnet Sales
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation Events and Gifts
- 5th Grade Graduation Celebration
- Archer Service Day- School Clean Up and Beautification
We welcome your participation.
Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 2pm in the Media Center. Can't make a meeting? Find us on Facebook for news, events, and volunteer opportunities. Search Archer Elementary PTA and request to be added to the group.
Why Become an Archer PTA Member?
Members can vote on issues & elections at General Meetings
Funds provided from Archer PTA supplement your child’s education, teachers and staff. Your donations provide additional resources and supplies NOT provided from the State due to budgetary shortages
Enjoy the perks of being a PTA member, like discounted admission to LEGOLAND!
Membership fees are only $5!