Mission, Vision and Beliefs
"United by Challenge"
Our Mission is to encourage each child to become a lifelong learner by performing to his or her potential in a safe, nurturing and challenging learning environment.
Our Vision is to provide a climate of strong supportive relationships and academic excellence in order to promote self-confident, capable lifelong learners.
1. Respect for each individual is fundamental to teaching and learning.
2. All children can learn given appropriate time, instruction and access to resources.
3. Students benefit academically in a safe, supportive and stimulating environment.
4. Students’ learning, attendance, and behavior improve when they are actively engaged in meaningful work.
5. Education is a shared responsibility. It is a partnership between home, school and community.
6. High standards and expectations must be maintained through a system of accountability for all students, staff and schools.
7. Quality faculty and staff are essential to school excellence.