Library Media Center
Welcome to Your Media Center.
The mission of the Lincoln Middle School Library/Media program is to provide a comfortable, enjoyable, and inviting atmosphere in which students, staff, and the community will have access to, and become effective users of, ideas and information. The library/media center provides a wide range of resources that will allow users to explore, evaluate, and become critical thinkers of information so that they may be independent learners and successful participants in a global society.
All students and staff are welcome to visit the Media Center often. We're here to help you find the information you need for school work or anything else you're interested in.
The Media Center provides a wide variety of informative, educational, and technological resources and services which support and enhance the school's curriculum as well as student's interests. Computers and printers are available for research and individual student projects.
Policies and Procedures
- Be Quiet!
- Students may check out three books for two weeks.
- Students with an overdue book may not check out a book until the overdue book is returned.
- Students must have signed passes to come to the Media Center before/during school hours. When you arrive sign in at the desk.
- Computers are available for production of class assignments only.
- Students may use the internet for classroom research and projects only.
- Students may not print directly from the internet (please put information in a Word document first).
- Students must have permission from media staff before copying.