After School Options
Extended Day Enrichment
The EDEP is a non-profit after-school child care program for elementary age children who are enrolled in kindergarten through fifth grade and is supported solely by parent fees and in-kind services from each school.
The goal of the EDEP is to provide a safe and enriching program which supports the family, school, and community. It provides opportunities for children to develop socially, emotionally, and physically, within a warm and caring atmosphere.
The 21st CCLC programs support the creation of community learning centers that provide students (particularly those who attend high-poverty and low-performing schools) with opportunities for academic enrichment, personal enrichment, and other activities designed to complement the members of actively participating students through educational and personal development opportunities.
21st Century is...
- A Safe and Nurturing Environment
- Data Driven Instruction
- Instruction Led by Certified Teachers
- 1:10 Teacher/Student Ratio
- Meeting the Needs of High-Risk Students and Their Families
- Free - No Cost
- Supper is provided
- Transportation home is provided
School Year Hours of Operation
- M,T, Th 1:45- 4:30
- Wednesday 12:30-4:35
- Monday-Thursday 8:00-1:00
- June 7-July 17 (Closed July 3rd and 4th)