2020 Hidden Oak Yearbook
Your yearbook staff is working hard to create a book of memories for our school year. As you are thinking about purchasing a book and possibly an ad celebrating your child, there are some things to keep in mind.
- Photos can be emailed, but must be of a high resolution in order for them to be used.
- Actual photos may be sent in for use and will be returned to you.
- Photos must be JPEG format.
- Text for ads can be emailed or sent in handwritten. Please be sure text is readable.
- A contact number and email is mandatory so that we can reach you if there are any questions.
- Approximate sizes of ads are listed on the order form and they are approximate.
- If you are buying a book for more than one child in your family, you may put all the names on the same order form and pay with one check.
- At this time, we have no way of taking debit or credit cards for payment.
- If you send in cash, please turn it in to the front office rather than the child's teacher.
Please be aware of the deadlines as we won't be able to take ads turned in late this year!