Library Media Center
Media center Hours:
8am - 2pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
8am - 12pm Wednesday
Media Center Staff
Ms. Lori Carmona, Media Specialist
Miss Heather Lovell, Media Aide
Meet the Media Center Specialist, Ms. Carmona
Check out and Return Policies
- All students grades Pre-K-5 are allowed to check out books provided they do not have a lost book on their record.
- For students who lose a book they may contact Media Staff to discuss their options
- If a student has two books out at the time of class check-out, they must return at least one book to check out a book.
- Headstart and Kindergarten must keep their books at school. Grades 1-5 may take their books home each week.
- Students check out books each week when the classes come to Resource. The student may return, renew, and/or check out any time during the week with a pass from a Teacher.
School Library Catalog
Last Modified on September 10, 2021