Information for incoming 6th graders only:
Minimum requirements for the R.E.A.C.H. Program:
- Student must be zoned for Fort Clarke Middle School (this is not a magnet program)
- 3.0 cumulative GPA (with a minimum of a B average in reading and writing)
- FSA Achievement Level will be waived for the 2021-2022 School Year
- No more than 10 unexcused absences
- No "Major" Referrals and no more than 4 out-of-school suspension days
TENTATIVE Timeline: All dates are tentative and will updated here.
March 8, 2021
Online Application - Closed on April 5, 2021
February 8, 2021
Click HERE to view the R.E.A.C.H. Open House 2021 video.
(Photos in which students are not wearing masks were taken before COVID restrictions.)
If have any questions regarding the R.E.A.C.H. program, please click Here.
April 5, 2021
Week of May 10, 2021
Acceptance Letters Emailed to Parents
Two weeks following notification of acceptance
Commitment Letters Due