What is a Community Partnership School?
- A Community Partnership School (CPS) is a set of partnerships that occur between the school and other community partners. They focus on academics, services, supports, and opportunities that lead to improved student learning, stronger families, and healthier communities.
- Community Partnership Schools are characterized by:
- Extended Services (e.g., mental health, dental care, food pantry, job placement...)
- Extended Hours (e.g., after school, evenings, weekends)
- Extended Relationships (e.g., mentors, alumni, community volunteers/partners, grandparents...)