Library Media Center
Welcome to our Media Center!
Below you will find information on our hours, policies, and other helpful tools. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Gonzales and Ms. Wright.
7:30am - 2:45 p.m.
Monday - Friday
- Passes are required before and during school hours.
- Books may be checked out for 3 weeks.
- A total of 3 books may be checked out at any given time.
- Reference material may not be checked out unless it is marked for over-night only check-out.
- Computers are available for school-related purposes only!
- You may print or copy 2 pages for free. Any additional page will cost $0.10. Pictures cost more due to ink usage.
The Mission of the Hawthorne Middle/High School Library Program is to make life long readers; insure critical thinking skills concerning media literacy; develop skills to select, evaluate, and use information appropriately and effectively; use technology skills to analyze and organize, as well as, create products that express new understandings.