- When a student is absent from school a parent or guardian must send a note to school with their child addressing the reason for the absence, or the absence will be counted as unexcused.
- Six parent notes per semester will be accepted. Any additional absences require a Doctor's note.
- Late students must check in the front office and receive a pass to class.
- Only adults listed on the emergency card may check out students.
- Adult must present a valid picture ID.
- No phone calls or notes sent with the student will be accepted.
- Names may be added or removed throughout the year in the Guidance Office.
- There will be no check-outs after 3:00pm.
- For student safety and to preserve the learning environment, their will be no calling ahead for check-outs.
For questions or concerns please contact Mrs Moring
For more attendance information see the district attendance page.