Transcript Requests

  • Need to get a copy of your transcript?

    There is a $2.00 handling fee for each unofficial transcript and a $5.00 handling fee for each official transcript that is billed at the end of the school year.

    1. Stop by the Guidance Office, Room 01-022.
    2. Call the office @ 352-955-6702 and select Student Records.

    If you are sending transcripts to colleges/universities you need to:

    1. Ask for a Transcript Request Form
    2. Bring the address of the school or schools you are sending transcripts to.  However, you do not need the address of the following schools, which are sent electronically:

      Santa Fe College
      Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
      Florida Atlantic University
      Florida Gulf Coast University
      Florida International University
      Florida State University
      University of Central Florida
      University of Florida
      University of North Florida
      University of South Florida
      University of West Florida



    **Please note that if you have graduated from Buchholz in 2009 or earlier, then you must make your request through the Alachua County District Records Office at (352) 955-7740.


    Student Records Office
    620 E. University Avenue
    Gainesville, FL 32601

    (352) 955-7740