School Advisory Committee (SAC)
The School Advisory Council (SAC) is a team of people representing various segments of the community which consist of parents, teachers, students, administrators, support staff, business/ industry people and other interested community members. The purpose of a SAC is to assist in the preparation and evaluation (developing and evaluating) of the results of the school improvement plan and to assist the principal with the annual school budget.
- David Shelnutt (Principal)
- Janine Plavac (Teacher)
- Keith Watts (Teacher)
- Terasa Kraus (Dean)
- Kathy Robinson (Paraprofessional)
- Katie Rohan (Career Service)
- Venisha Buchanon (Parent)
- Kelly George (Parent)
- Gayle Malpass (Parent)
- Julio Sarmiento (Parent)
- Chief Tony Jones (Community Member)
- Dr.Mark Rush (Community Member)
- Rebekah Malpass (Student Member)
There are no upcoming events to display.