Library Media Center
Welcome and thank you for visiting the Media Center website. In our media center, we have over 5,000 books, 20 computers for Internet research and for whole class instruction/research, a printer for students' projects, a reading corner, and a Games/Brain Drain Puzzle/Drawing center. Reading opens windows to new worlds, so be sure and stop by to interact with our book collection!
- Research & Reference assistance
- Media skills workshops
- Technology assistance
- Promotional programs
- Teacher Production Lab
- Class set of laptop cart for use in the media center
Media Center Staff:
Media Specialist: Odalis Manduley
Media Specialist/Site Tech: Shawn Swal
Media Aide: Kristin Laux
Media Center Hours: 8:30 am - 3:27 pm
- Students may check out three books for three weeks.
- A student with an overdue book may only check out a book from our student lending library.
- Students must have Media passes/signed planners to come to the Library Media Center during classroom hours.
- Computers are available for production of class assignments.
- Students may use the Internet for classroom research and projects.
- Students may not print directly from the Internet (please copy and paste information to a Word document first).
- Students may print text documents (.10/page - please ask before printing).
- Students may participate in the brain drain puzzle of the week.