Health and Wellness
Not feeling your best? Perhaps we can help...
- Students needing to see the nurse for routine care must obtain a pass from their classroom teacher to be admitted to the clinic.
- The school will follow regulations regarding dispensing of medication.
- Parental permission is necessary to distribute medications to students.
- Parents/guardians are asked to share health concerns with the school to ensure student safety (i.e. new medications or procedures, mental health needs or counseling services, pregnancy, etc).
- A registered nurse and an assistant will help you with the appropriate forms and permissions.
- All medications MUST be picked up by the parent before the last day of the school year. Medications cannot be kept over the summer.
- Please email nurse Ellis at ellissa at gm. sbac.edu if you need any other information
More Health and Wellness information can be found at our district site.