Registering New Students to Eastside: Please bring with you
- Birth Certificate
- Blue Health Card with shot records recorded (If you are from out of state you must have this done on the Florida Blue Health Card and must have a current physical form or proof of an appointment to do so)
- Current Physical
- Parent ID
- Proof of Guardianship: Court Documents or Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card (if willing)
- Lease, Mortgage, or GRU/Clay Electric Bill in your name with current address (Two of these three are REQUIRED)
- Any transcripts
- Withdrawal papers from the previous school if applicable
- IEP if applicable
- If you do not have proof of address in your name, you will need to go to Zoning with 2 proofs of address from above and a letter from the person who the address is in the name of verifying that you live there (Once Zoning approves then we can enroll)
- At the beginning of each year, an emergency sheet is sent home via the student to be updated.
- It is important that phone numbers and contact information be updated
- Address updates must be accompanied with a copy of the GRU/or Clay Electric Bill, Lease, or Mortgage in the person's name
Parent Teacher Conferences/Educational Plan Team Meetings (EPT)/504 Plan Meetings:
- Please call the Guidance Secretary at 352-955-6704 ext. 225 to make an appointment.
- All meetings with teachers are held at 7:45 am in the morning Monday thru Wednesday and Fridays.
- Phone conferences can be requested when asking to speak with just one teacher.
- You can also reach all teachers via email.
- EPTs can be called for due to behavior issues, attendance issues, or academic issues. Plans are written out to help the student improve the needed area.
Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities will have meetings commonly called IEP (Individual Educational Plan) meetings
- Legal documents are prepared for the meetings
- If you have a student with a disability and wish to schedule an IEP meeting, please call the ESE Secretary at 352-955-6704 ext 238.
Volunteers, Outside Agencies, Mentors, and Interns:
- If you are visiting our campus for any reason, you MUST check in the Front Office or the Attendance Office.
- You MUST present a Driver's License to check-in or provide valid information to be checked in
- Once you are ready to leave the campus, you MUST also sign out in one of those offices
For more information, visit our district site.