GHS Clubs and Organizations
Joining a club in high school can help you make new friends, boost your extracurricular activity record and give your college application
some help. Joining a club is a great way to make friends, develop leadership skills and boost your resumé.
- You’ll develop soft skills.
- You'll make new friends.
- You’ll learn more about yourself.
- You’ll learn how to work with a team.
- You’ll get networking opportunities.
- You’ll be able to use the skills you’ve learned in class.
- You’ll learn how to engage with diverse groups of people.
- You’ll gain leadership skills.
- You’ll get a break from your studies.
- You’ll expand your resume.
- You’ll be able to give back to the community.
- You’ll have fun!
Join a club in 2021!