The Florida Future Educators of America (FFEA) is a pre-collegiate service club that provides a forum for students to nurture their interest in the educational field.
Join us in Mrs. Malo's AFT classroom, room G-2,
every other Thursday.
Requirements to Join:
- Parent/Guardian Membership Permission Form
- FFEA Teeacher Permisison Form
- $25 club dues, includes club t-shirt
Meet our 2023-2024 FFEA Officers
Maya Allen, President
Xavier Provost, Vice President
Gillian Collins, Secretary
Nevin Johnson, Treasurer
Spencer Dizon, Historian
Briana Mulroney and Bee Flanagan, Parliamentarian
The goals and purposes of this program are:
- to strive to inspire competent young men and women to consider teaching as a career.
- to provide members with knowledge and experiences that develop qualities and aptitudes essential to successful teaching.
- to offer pre-teaching experiences that are both exploratory and developmental in nature.
- to provide information on professional career opportunities in education and the special competencies required.
- to develop an appreciation of public education and the contributions that have been made by teachers, public schools, colleges and universities, teacher unions, and other professional organizations to American society.
- to encourage members to exercise their rights and privileges as citizens and to participate and accept leadership in civic affairs.
- to "grow our own educators" in Gainesville.