Library Media Center
Open from 8:00 AM through 3:00 PMMedia Specialist: Pam RowlandMedia Assistant: Andrea ThomasThe purpose of Loften Media Center is to work with students and teachers as an essential part of the curriculum by providing:
- A large collection of print, non-print and electronic resources.
- 25 Macintosh work stations connected to the Internet
- Online Catalog
- Alachua County Library District Resources
- Search newspapers in Google
- World Library Catalog
- Web archives
- There is more at Student Resources
Policies & Procedures
- 3 book checkout
- Free academic printing
- Food and drink are prohibited
We look forward to working with each student and teacher.