To ensure academic success and personal growth of all, students at the Professional Academies Magnet are provided opportunities to explore personal interests by selecting from a number of extra-curricular clubs and activities:
Advisor - Ms. Gennaro with Mr. Fayo
Description - SkillsUSA is a partnership of students, teachers and industry working together to ensure America has a skilled workforce. SkillsUSA helps each student excel. SkillsUSA is a national nonprofit organization serving teachers and high school and college students who are preparing for careers in trade, technical and skilled service occupations, including health occupations.
Advisor – Ms. Jones
Description – Student Government is an organization where the members are responsible for planning events for the student body including spirit week and school dances.
Advisor – Mrs. Bennett
Description – Students help to take pictures at school and community events and then organize them into yearbook pages. They help to create the layout of the yearbook, create collages, and develop the overall theme. It is their time to shine and help make memories of PAM last a lifetime.
Why join a club at Loften?
- You’ll develop soft skills.
- You'll make new friends.
- You’ll learn more about yourself.
- You’ll learn how to work with a team.
- You’ll get networking opportunities.
- You’ll be able to use the skills you’ve learned in class.
- You’ll learn how to engage with diverse groups of people.
- You’ll gain leadership skills.
- You’ll get a break from your studies.
- You’ll expand your resume.
- You’ll be able to give back to the community.
- You’ll have fun!
Join a club!!