Advanced Placement Exams
Link to AP Exam Schedule : BHS 2022 Exams - May 2-6 & May 9-13 - In Person, Paper & Pencil Based Exams
- $40 Late/Cancellation/No Show Fee Students who make the following changes after the order deadline will incur a $40 fee per the College Board fee schedule:
- add a new test
- drop an AP course
- no show for the AP exam on exam day
- AP Exams start Monday, May 2nd and will be administered at the church in person. Students are strongly encouraged to test during the standard testing window of May 2-13. The make-up dates are to be reserved in case of an emergency…such as illness, etc.
- Details about how to prepare for the exams, the testing schedule, and other useful information may be found at this College Board link. Be sure your student has been receiving information from the College Board about test day access and processes. Contact your student’s teacher or AP Coordinator Stacey Scott (email@example.com) if you have questions.
- Students with approved accommodations will receive them automatically at test time.
- It is important that all AP students use a personal email address as part of their MyAP account. College Board will be contacting students directly concerning many subjects including exam access. Gmail accounts created by the school (@gm.sbac.edu), do not allow messages from outside contacts by design. It is important students use a personal email account to ensure they receive all necessary information. Students with access problems should call the AP Student Line at 888-225-5427.
- Students, especially seniors, are reminded that they can send their AP scores free to one college. Log on to your AP Account, go to AP Profile and click on the Score Send tab.
- College Board will provide every AP teacher with their students’ responses from the online exams by May 27. Administrators and teachers can individually determine whether they’d like to use these results locally as part of a course grade or as a final exams.
- AP Course online classes and review sessions on the AP Youtube Channelcontinue to be a popular way for students to learn from the comfort of their homes.
Stacey Scott, AP Coordinator
(352) 955-6702 Ext 5083