Advanced Placement Exams
- Updates for AP Students found here.
- AP Exams start Monday, May 11thand will be administered very differently this year. All students will take their AP exams online at home instead of group testing. Students are strongly encouraged to test during the standard testing window of May 11-22. The make-up dates are to be reserved in case of an emergency…a power outage when a student tries to sit for the exam in the first window….internet connectivity issues….etc. View the full testing schedule.
- Details about how to prepare for the exams, the testing schedule, and other useful information may be found at this College Board link. Be sure your student has been receiving information from the College Board about test day access and processes. Contact your student’s teacher or AP Coordinator Stacey Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.
- Students with approved accommodations will receive them automatically at test time.
- It is important that all AP students use a personal email address as part of their MyAP account. College Board will be contacting students directly concerning many subjects including exam access. Gmail accounts created by the school (@gm.sbac.edu), do not allow messages from outside contacts by design. It is important students use a personal email account to ensure they receive all necessary information. Students with access problems should call the AP Student Line at 888-225-5427.
- Students, especially seniors, are reminded that they can send their AP scores free to one college. Log on to your AP Account, go to AP Profile and click on the Score Send tab.
- College Board will provide every AP teacher with their students’ responses from the online exams by May 26. Administrators and teachers can individually determine whether they’d like to use these results locally as part of a course grade or as a final exams.
- AP Course online classes and review sessions on the AP Youtube Channelcontinue to be a popular way for students to learn in these uncertain times from the comfort of their homes: Updated student information: https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/coronavirus-updates#free-ap-classes
Stacey Scott, AP Coordinator
(352) 955-6702 Ext 5083