The Office of Data Analytics, Accountability & Evaluation supports schools as they administer the district's testing programs, including externally imposed standardized tests, as well as formative and summative assessments developed at the district level.
The Office of Data Analytics, Accountability & Evaluation works closely with others in the Division of Teaching and Learning to provide up-to-date information about district programs, assessments, and initiatives.
The 2022-23 Statewide Assessment Calendar includes testing windows for the following standardized assessments:
- Next Generation Sunshine State Standards (NGSSS)
- Florida Standard Assessment (FSA)
- Florida Alternate Assessment (FSAA)
- Florida Kindergarten Readiness Screening (FLKRS)
- Preliminary SAT (PSAT)
- ACCESS for ELLs 2.0
- National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- Florida Assessment of Student Thinking (FAST)