The department of Title I, coordinates instructional programs and alternative settings for students who require intensive instruction and support. Primary responsibilities of the department include:
- Coordination and implementation of the Every Student Succeeds Act legislation and requirements.
- Administrative and instructional support for the District Title I programs which include:
- Title I, Part A (Educationally Disadvantaged)
- Title I, Part D (Delinquent Educational)
- Title I, Unified School Improvement Grant (UniSIG)
- Coordination and implementation with Title I schools to provide supplemental academic support for students.
- Instructional support for students in programs at the A Quinn Jones Center.
- Coordination and instructional support for students in the Department of Juvenile Justice programs located at the PACE Center for Girls, AMIKids, Alachua Regional Detention Center and Alachua Academy.
- Facilitate Parent and Family Engagement Activities through individual school/center sites.
Director Title I Compensatory Educational Programs, Title III, School Renewal
Title I Supervisor
Program Services Specialist
Part A Title I Specialists
Part D Title I Specialists
Note: Email addresses are followed by @gm.sbac.edu
Phone: (352) 955-7634